Tuesday 4 September 2012

Spring OOTD!!

Today was the first really nice day, weather wise, of the new spring season so I thought I would show you what I wore!
All I did today was go to Uni so I wanted to be comfortable but I was also really excited to wear some of my new stuff!!! =D


So it was 24 Degrees Celsius in Melbourne today, warm but definitely not hot. I am wearing my peach high-low skirt, from Factorie. It is a lightweight material and looks really cute on. I also love the colour, it's bright without being obnoxious!

With that I have a thin white belt around my waist. I think the belt was from Zu shoes but I can't be 100% sure. That just breaks up the colour of the skirt a bit and makes the outfit look more polished and 'complete'.

On the top I am wearing a plain white singlet top with a light denim jacket over the top. The denim jacket was from Glassons but I bought it about four years ago. I love this jacket because it looks great with coloured skirts and dresses and it is light enough that you don't get too hot. Just perfect for those 'in between' days.



My nail polish is Fuchsia Fever by Revlon and on my lips I am wearing Pink Freeze by Maybelline.



I absolutely love the trend of bracelet stacking!!! My white watch is by divine watches and the bracelets came in a set from Colette Accessories (See previous post for more info). The rings I am wearing are from a set, also from Colette Accessories. 
I was also wearing the 'pieces' necklace I got from Colette but it is difficult to see in these pictures. You can also check that out in my previous post. 
The earrings I'm wearing are also from Colette Accessories and came in a pack of 6 sets. 

And last but not least; SHOES! haha. I love shoes and some would say I have far too many pairs. (But we all know there is no such thing as too many pairs of shoes :P) 
These are just some basic white thongs (flip flops) which I got from Famous Footwear last year. They are really cute because they have a little bow detail with rhinestones on the strap, which just makes them a little more dressy than regular thongs but still just as comfortable!!


So that is what I wore today! I plan to do more of these OOTD blogs in future so let me know if that is something you would like to see, or if you have any requests for particular styles/themes of outfits!!

Until next time :) xx











No comments:

Post a Comment