Friday 28 September 2012

September Fun and Flirty Lust Have It!!!

The September Lust Have It box is finally here!!

I have to say I was a little disappointed this month, as I have been the last couple of months. When I first subscribed to Lust Have It and Bellabox, I thought Lust Have It was going to be my favourite, but it has really been all down hill from there.
This month there were no full sized products, and I don't think there have been for a while.
There were also only five products this month and all very small sizes. It was very sparse.
I've decided I am going to give Lust Have It one more month and if I'm not happy with the October box, I will be unsubscribing.

But alas, here is a snapshot of the September Lust Have It box.

WHATS IN THE BOX?

1. 15ml Dermalogica Pre Cleanse: plant-based cleansing oil, gets rid of oil, sunscreen, makeup and risidual skin products. 150ml RRP$65.50
2. 30ml Dermalogica Active Toner: spritz on for critical hydration. 250ml RRP$51.00
3. 50ml Davroe Ultimatum Non Aerosol Hairspray: finishing spray that provides long-lasting maximum  hold for any hairstyle.
4. Single use Mirenesse 'Protect Me' tinted age defence SPF 15 Daily Face and Neck Mineral Balm: 2-in-1 anti-ageing balm infused with high performance Mineral Sunscreens.
5. 30ml Say it with Scent Hand and Body Lotion in Frangipani: a lotion that is plant-based and contains no Petro chemicals. 200ml RRP$26.80

+Coupon for entry into draw to win a free Mirenesse Eyeliner
+ Voucher for free Dermologica facial treatment valued at $90.00
+ Voucher to claim a free Davroe styling product (although I went to the website and can't find how to claim it)

THE WEBSITE
www.lusthaveit.com.au
$15 per month beauty subscription service.
One box per month with 5-6 sample sized health and beauty products

Until next time :) xx

**I have not been paid by any of the companies mentioned, All products were paid for with my own money, all opinions my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment