Bellabox produced another fantastic box this month and it was definitely worth the wait (and the $15!!)
It contained one full size product and five good-sized samples.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
1. 75ml (full size) You me & Everybody Sumptuous Skin Mousse: suitable for use on the face, hands and body, designed for dry skin relief using patented Proderm technology to "make your skin feel luscious and smooth". RRP$13.99
2. 30ml Uhaircare Style Beehold: create body in fine hair, curl retention in wavy hair and to provide thermal protection, plus humidity resistance. 150ml RRP$32.00
3. Savoir Faire Concealer Kit: Samples of 4 conceler shades and two finishing powders. Full size due concealer and finishing powder set RRP$35.00
4. 10ml Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel: purifies skin with soap-free, alcohol-free formula, kind to sensitive skin.
|Adorable tiny version of the Benefit eye cream jar :P|
6. 3g Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream: works to fade dark circles and helps to smooth fine lines for brighter and younger looking eyes. (It also comes in the most adorable little jar! :P)
+ $15 off at theiconic.com.au
I have been subscribes to Bellabox for four months now and have never had a problem. Usually I would receive the box within two days of it's release. However, this month I still hadn't receved it about a week after, when Bellabox published the contents of the box on their Facebook page.
I looked on my Bellabox account an the september box had not shown up in 'my orders', meaning that it had not been shipped, however the money had come out of my account.
I emailed customer service, twice, but they did eventually get back to me. They said there had been some sort of system error which had meant that while my payment had gone through successfully my order was never actually placed.
While all of this was rather disappointing, they did respond very well. They sent me an apology Email, sent my box out straight away and added a few extra products to apologise for the inconvenience.
Overall, I thought their response was excellent after an unfortunate mis hap.
These are the extra products I received as an apology:
1. Single use samples of Pangea Organics - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry facial mask, Turkish rose and white tea eye cream, italian red mandarin with rose facial cream and Australian Wild plum & willow Facial cleanser.
2. 15ml Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle, oil free scrub
3. Full size yes to carrots, conditioning lip butter with SPF 15 in Pomegranate.
$15 a month subscription service.
One box per month filled with 5-6 high-end health and beauty products in a mixture of sample and full size.
Until next time :) xx
**This is not a sponsored post, I was not paid by any of the companies mentioned, all products were purchased with my own money, all opinions my own.