I didn't realise spring was coming until I woke up yesterday and realised it was September 1st! So I thought I had better do a bit of shopping, it's forecast to be warm the next two days so I'll need something to wear!!
The thing I love most about Spring/summer fashion is the pastel colours! They are so feminine and pretty, they remind me of candy and ice-creams!! I instantly feel more positive when I start to see those colours in stores.
This spring/summer has brought pastels, neons, high-low hemlines and sheer lace. So heres a few things I bought this weekend to get me started.
First off Cotton On had reduced all it's sale stock to $10 and under. They had a huge variety on sale, including some new season items! I'm not sure how long the sale is on, but if you head in soon you might still catch it!!
- Sheer pink singlet top, high-low hem ($10)
- Sheer yellow tank top with white scallop collar ($10)
- Mid-length white lace skirt ($10)
- Blue/grey and white shirt dress with high-low hem ($10)
- Tab and purple slouch bag ($10 with any purchase)
I also picked up a couple of things from Factorie.
- pastel pink/green with purple skirt skater style dress ($24.95)
- Sheer multi coloured shirt dress with high-low hem ($39.95 with $20 off = $19.95)
Last but certainly not least, my absolute favourite accessories store, Colette by Colette Hayman. Right now they have 50% of ALL jewellery for members, and it's free to join! I have had my eye on a few pieces there for a couple of weeks now, so I went a little crazy!
- Pink belt with bow detail RRP$9.95
- Set of 5 gold and pastel bracelets RRP$8.95
- Pink and gold Aztec inspired statement necklace RRP$15.95
- Gold and pastel 'pieces' necklace RRP$15.95
- Set of 7 gold and coloured rings RRP$9.95
- Set 6 pairs of pastel earrings RRP$9.95
All 50% off.
Now all we need is for the sun to come out and daylight savings to start and we'll be away!! Although, given I live in Melbourne, I don't like my chances!!
Until next time :) xx