Sunday 25 November 2012

November Bellabox: Soiree Season Staples!!

So it is that time again! My Bellabox has arrived!! Well it actually arrived a while ago but I have been so busy I didn't even open it until a couple of days ago.

Just a quick update on these boxes, I have now unsubscribed to Lust Have It. It just wasn't as good as Bellabox and really didn't seem worth the money anymore. So I am now only subscribed to Bellabox and as usual, the November box does not disappoint!!



This months theme was Soiree Season Staples. That basically means all the essentials to get you through summer and the holiday season!

What's in the Box??

1. Bioderma Crealine H2O Cleansing water Sample 20ml
I received a sample of this in a previous beauty box and have used it a couple of times. I have heard a lot of negative things about it but I actually really liked it. It gets off all the makeup and because it is water based it doesn't leave your skin dry or tight.
RRP: 250ml $39.95

2. 4me nail polish remover pads FULL SIZE 30 pads 
These are a two-in-one nail product, they remove nail polish while conditioning nails and cuticles. They are acetone and alcohol free so they won't dry out or damage your nails.
RRP: $3.49

3. Swisse Hand Cream with Vitamin F and Pomegranate Sample 30ml 
I didn't even know Swisse made hand creams but alas, I now own one. haha. If you haven't heard of Swisse before they are a vitamin supplement company. This hand cream is lovely. Is moisturises without leaving a residue on your hands and it smells of citrus which is lovely.
RRP: 100ml $14.95

4. Palmolive Luscious Mango Body Butter Wash Sample 50ml
I have reviewed the Strawberry smoother version of this body wash in a previous post and I am absolutely in love with it! I am really excited to try  the mayo version, it smells lovely and fruity!
RRP: 400ml $6.49

5. Bloom Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in Star Gazer FULL SIZE
I received a different colour of this eyeliner in a previous box and used it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It goes on smoothly and looks amazing over black eyeliner. I got so many compliments on it so I am really excited to have another colour. This will be great for all those Christmas parties etc. coming up!.
RRP: $14.95

6. John Plunkett Essentials Multi-vitamin Moisturiser FULL SIZE
Another moisturiser packed with vitamins, which is exactly what you need after spending a few hours in that hot Aussie sun! It is for normal and sensitive skin and contains vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E.
RRP: $9.95

7. Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack Sample 1 sheet
This is a Korean product which is designed to remove blackheads, contract pores and control oil over the nose. I'm very keen to try this as I always have trouble with the skin on my nose over summer because it gets very oily causing it to break out.
RRP: 10 sheets $21.99

More Info:
Bellabox is a monthly subscription box which contains a variety of beauty rested items. The cost is $15 per month.

This month Bellabox is giving away a free moustache necklace with every purchase from their online store.

To subscribe, purchase products or for more information head to their website: www.bellabox.com.au

Until next time :) xxx

** I am not affiliated with any of the products or services mentioned nor am I being paid for this post.**

No comments:

Post a Comment