Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Nails!

Christmas Series #4


I've been embracing the Christmas spirit on my nails lately and thought I would share some of the different combinations I've been trying recently.
So far I've kept it pretty simple, just colour and a glitter top coat but I think through the week I will give something a little more detailed a try!!


This first one in Loreal's Lady Luck and Revlon's Sparkle. 
Please ignore the terrible photo and excess polish. I don't know what I was thinking haha!


And this one is China Glaze 866 Four leaf Clover with Revlon's sparkle and NYX 166 Grand Royal. 
My Instagram skills have improved in the last week and I cleaned up the polish before I took the picture!!

Let me know if you have done or seen any great christmas nail tutorials I could try out!! 

Follow me on Instagram: fashionprincess_1545

Until next time :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment