Yep it's that time again!! My Bellabox just arrived and this months box is AMAZING!!!!
The theme for the October box is Pretty in pink party. To celebrate Bellabox's first birthday, $1 from the sale of each box is being donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
The box also contains a range of pink themed beauty products from brands that support a variety of worthy causes and charities!! So cool!
They even included a Chocolatier pink heart chocolate... YUMMY!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1. 5ml sample Estee Lauder Resilience lift skin treatment: instantly lift and firm your skin wherever, whenever you need it. Boosts collagen production and elastin retention in the skin. Can even be used over makeup. 30ml RRP$100
2. 7ml sample Clinique turnaround concentrate radiance renewer: instantly creates a luminous-from-within radiance, reveals skin's finest texture, oil free. 30ml RRP$74
3. Full size, Sally Hansen insta-dri fast dry nail colour in Sonic Bloom (260): gorgeous hot pink/coral colour, 60 second manicure nail colour. RRP$13.95
4. 1.5ml sample DKNY fresh blossom eau so intense perfume: the classic DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom scent gets an intense makeover; delicate florals, citrus, and a crisp apple blossom accord combine for a feminine and sensual scent. 100ml RRP$135
5. Full size, Cedel blow dry faster heat protector spray: reduces hair drying time and protects hair from the heat, leaves your hair looking and feeling smooth and super shiny. RRP$9.99
6. Full size, Elf hyper shine gloss in Flirt: twist tube with brush, gorgeous pale pink colour.
7. Full size, Carmex moisture plus lip balm in pink sheer tint: ultra hydrating lip balm, Vitamin E and Aloe moisturising protection, SPF 15; leaves a great subtle pink colour on the lips and is super hydrating and soft. **this product was not listed on the card so I don't know how much it normally is.
Can't wait to see what they come up with next month!!! To subscribe go to www.bellabox.com.au
See what was in last months box click here
Until next time :) xxx
** I am not sponsored by, nor am I affiliated with any of the brands/services mentioned, all opinions are genuine and my own